Sunday, July 10, 2011

exhausted...

so i spent the 4th of july with my family at our beach house in dana point. came home for a day. then left for lake havasu for the family's annual river trip. i was sitting on our pontoon boat just marveling at the beauty God created along the colorado river. my immediate reaction was to worship and praise the Creator. in my normal routine everyday life i rarely pause long enough to notice my surroundings let alone acknowledge the Creator behind the beauty. i just feel so drained with summer school, family vacations, and wedding season but i learned the peace that comes when you pause, take a breath and notice the beauty. it is those little glimpses of Heaven on earth that give me the energy and motivation to take on another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment