Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 days till Kolkata

this time next week i will be experiencing the sights, sounds, smells and emotions of kolkata. my brain is constantly running through all the things i need to remember to pack, all the people i want to see, and all the things i want to eat before i go. it all seems like it is coming too quickly but in reality this process has spanned the entire last year from the time God called me to wash feet in india to now. there have been ups and downs throughout this process but as my departure date draws closer i am excited to see how a big God is working in the very dark and oppressive city of kolkata. i am excited to pour into the people and be a light and give them hope. i have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of support and encouragement for my trip. i look forward to sharing my adventures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment